Welcome to the 20th International Conference on Artificial Intelligence in Medicine (AIME 2022) website.
The AIME 2022 conference will be hosted in person** by Dalhousie University in Halifax, Canada from June 14-17 2022. As previous AIME conferences (from Pavia in 1985 to Porto in 2021), it will be a unique opportunity to present significant theoretical, methodological and applied results related to the application of Artificial Intelligence (AI) in medicine.
AIME 2022 will include invited speakers, long and short presentations, poster sessions, tutorials, workshops and a doctoral consortium. Updates will be posted here as they become available.
The proceedings will be published by Springer as part of Lecture Notes in Artificial Intelligence (LNAI), a subseries of LNCS focusing on Artificial Intelligence. Proceedings from prior AIME conferences can be viewed on SpringerLink.
Find us on Twitter!
** In exceptional circumstances participants may attend virtually. For instance, pending the evolution of the covid-19 pandemic, travel restrictions may apply to some countries. These exceptions will be decided on a case-by-case basis.
AIME 2022 Conference has ended! Thank you to all participants and staff!
Check out here for some memories!
AIME Rising Star award
- They must be within 5 years of PhD completion.
- They must have had at least one full-length paper at AIME presented orally in the AIME conference's last three editions.
- The submission must be based on a recent first-author journal or conference paper in the broad field of AI in Medicine with outstanding quality and novelty. We expect the awarded candidates to attend this year's AIME conference and give the invited talk, where AIME will waive the conference fee.
Calls for Papers
The following calls have been published:
- Call for Papers (main track)
- Call for Tutorials and Workshops
- Call for Doctoral Consortium
- Call for Demos
Program details are accessible from here.
To promote high attendance of students at the AIME2022 conference, we will offer a bursary to a limited number of students who have an accepted paper and are planning to attend AIME to present it. The bursary is sponsored by the Artificial Intelligence Journal (AIJ) and Springer.
Students attending AIME to present their paper should first register online by April 10 by paying the registration fees to ensure that their paper is included in the proceedings. Later, upon approval of their bursary application, the bursary amount will credited to their credit card.