As in previous AIME conferences, proposals for the organization of satellite workshops and tutorials regarding any of the topic areas of the AIME 2022 conference are invited.
Each proposal should include the following elements:
- Chair(s): name, affiliation, e-mail address, homepage, and short (one paragraph), biography of each chair, explaining the chair's expertise for the event (workshop/tutorial),
- Abstract: a summary of max. 200 words describing the purpose of the workshop/tutorial,
- Topics: a list (no longer than half a page) describing the covered topics of interest,
- Motivation (one to three paragraphs): why is the topic timely and of particular interest to the AIME participants?
- Former workshops or tutorials (if applicable): describe the development of the workshop/tutorial series over the past 3-5 years. Provide quantitative information on submissions and attendance,
- Format (a tabular schedule or a one paragraph summary): the intended mix of events, such as paper presentations, invited talks, panels, demos, and general discussion,
- Intended length: half-day or full day?
- Audience: who and how many people are likely to attend?
- Program Committee: name and affiliations of potential PC members,
- Requirements: audio-visual or technical requirements and special room requirements (e.g., a computer lab).
We strongly advise to provide more than one chair, preferably originating from different institutions, to add different perspectives to the topics of the event. We will favour workshops presenting an innovative structure and a diverse program that attracts various types of contributions and ensures rich interactions.
Organizers of accepted events will be required to prepare a website containing their call of papers and contributions, and detailed information about the event organization and timelines. A link to this website will be provided on the AIME 2022 conference website. While the local chair will assist with the local organization of the event, the proposal’s organizers will be responsible for conducting their own reviewing process, for promoting their event, and for preparing proceedings in electronic format (PDF). At least one chair of an accepted event will have to attend the event in person.
The chairs of each accepted event will receive one free registration.
For more information about organizing an event, please contact the responsible chair.
|Workshop/tutorial proposal deadline:||Feb 5 2022|
|Notification of acceptance:||Feb 19 2022|